It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

McDonalds where a pool and spa guy showed

So after leaving the FBI field office I walked to this McDonald's I sat here waiting out the rain trying to warm myself up. A man driving a pool and spa truck showed up. He went to family next to my table asking how to get to Tyler Texas. He said he was heading there and couldn't remember the exact directions. He had a I-Phone in his hand do you think he really couldn't remember? No he was making the announcement very loudly hoping that I would hear him and ask if I could ride with him. They were doing everything they could do to get me away from the FBI Field Office, as if it mattered the agents there colluded with my enemies anyway.
I am pretty sure this is the spa guy that came at me in the McDonald's

At some point in time I went into this lowes silly enough to think I could hide from my enemies and they sent a Waco PD officer in to stalk me and flush me out. They may not have used the cameras but they knew I was in there and they intended on getting me out. I was sitting in the garden area writing in a journal. I saw the officer and fear rushed me I left quickly. I headed to the Army base to see if I could get help and when I arrived there I sat on a bench by the hospital trying to figure out what to do next. I was nervous to talk to anyone at all. I was nervous for good reason these are the monsters that attacked me when they got calls from McManus, Hillary, Castros and god only knows who else.

No comments:

Post a Comment