It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Officer Painer of Woodway Texas

This officer was contacted told to harass and stalk me and that is exactly what he did. He was telling me that I was suspicious. I was walking down the street in a residential area and it was only 9pm. He insisted I give my ID I informed him that he can not even legally ask me for it if I had not committed a crime. He continued to break the law asking me for my information telling me that in case something happens to me they need to know they made contact. I gave him my information which I should not have done. I had just gotten out of my prison that I once called a home and did not want to provoke another sociopath to put a loaded weapon in my face and all police departments are riddled with these low self esteem unstable traders to our nation. He then stalked me followed me and scared the hell out me. He was instructed to flush me into the path of Kevin Miller the rapist.
I saw this officer circling me over and over again the day before he flushed me into the hands of the rapist hoping for my serious injury or possible death he is a highly unstable man. Our streets are not safe with officers like this walking around with loaded weapons.
The Providence Hospital security officers were also contacted and they spent two straight days stalking and harassing me. They were dumb enough to believe that I was a threat and crazy. That is the end of your career you don't stalk and harass someone because a dirty Chief of police from San Antonio tells you to. You people need to learn the difference between lawful and unlawful orders.


officer painer stopped me at the back drive way of the motel 6 after he had circled me three times. He drove up fast on me knowing I would be walking pass. Kevin Miller was waiting on Santa Fe Dr. and Woodway Dr.



No comments:

Post a Comment