It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Business in Waco

Lake Air Dr. I waited all morning for the FBI Field Office to open and then I headed down Lake Air Dr. to make my way there. I was in a strange city didn't know my way around. A man at a business waved me down offered me a warm place to sit and wait. It was cold and raining.

They have a lot of slot machines and vending machines a lot of people hang out here all day and all night. While I was there some of their regulars were fighting and they were beating on each other. One of them pulled out a knief and I stayed inside sitting by the register. I don't remember the employees name but he was very nice and helpful. Their objective was to get me to go home with him to keep me away from the FBI Field office. He didn't work nothing was going to keep me from going to the field office.

When I left here and finally got to Valley Mills there were several pick up trucks driving pass me over and over again they were guilty of reckless driving and they were beeping their horns and hanging out their windows while it was pouring rain out they are lucky they didn't cause a pile up. One of those pick ups was Officer Nick Doiser.
I stopped at two businesses attempting to wait out the rain.
I stood under the awing of the vacant building to stay dry and two men drove by saying something that I ignored. When it was clearly not going to stop raining I went to O'reilly's auto to ask for a garbage bag to cover my back pack and kept walking. The employee seemed to know who I was. In other words they received a phone call.

I17 I arrived at the FBI Field office and they refused to have an agent speak with me. The young lady talking to the speaker said she had to see if there was a field agent available it took her 45 minutes and I assure you this office is not big enough to constitute that amount of time. She told me they were all in the field. This was a Wednesday and I would return on Thursday. I was put on the bus on a Friday and when I got to San Antonio I attempted to go back to headquarters and the bus getting there was amazingly slow (on purpose).
On Thursday which was now August 1st I think. I arrived in Waco on August 1st and I was unable to make it in time to the office before closing. It was the 2nd and 3rd that I was standing at the door of the field office and ALL the agents were playing games and guilty of Official Oppression

No comments:

Post a Comment