It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Kevin Miller the rapist Waco Texas

There was  a man in Waco Texas that was sent at me by dirty police officers in Waco Texas. Although I was not bruised and bloody it was still rape and he was keeping me confined to his apartment not letting me leave. He is a looser who use to drive big truck for a company that does business for the Lawn Care Company and the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign. He was instructed to put me on a bus and get me back to San Antonio they paid him for all this and he was instructed to give me money he only gave me a small amount not what he was told to give me. He works for uber and lift and those who ride with him are not safe he is unstable.

No comments:

Post a Comment