It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Lady of Sorrow Church

Lady of Sorrow Church

I went three times to get food I had mo food and no money that is exactly what Hilary and Chief McManus wanted I visited the church twice they were instructed not to answer the door to help me. Yesterday I went and the ladies working the office were beside themselves to find that the temporary pasture had locked the food pantry and then left town. It was planned act he was instructed to do it so i would not get food
The other day someone was complaining that this church is full of Russians. That's right people they are called foreign agents attacking our democracy. Wake UP

No comments:

Post a Comment