It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Unlawful Warrant

Unlawful Warrant

Hilary Clinton, Beto O'Rouke and Chief McManus manipulated the system to develop an unlaeful warrant for my arrest. They have been working hard months trying to find different ways to put warrant out for my arrest. That is the way they are trying to get out of the way to keep themselves out of prison.
One the many thing they are trying is to manipulate the IRS and claim I am guilty of tax evasion. I do not owe the IRS for the past five years I have been unable to file taxes because the crimes committed by the Castro Brothers and my ex husband Gregory Marshall. I get refunds every year for my entire life. The last five years is no different. I will not get those refunds because of a time lapse. Hilary is calling in favors as well as Beto to have my records show I am guilty of invasion it is lie.
It’s a well know fact that if I am taken to jail they foumd inmates willing to take my life when I am there. This is one there many plan Bs to eliminate me and my testimony.
I am not sure this existed if so no one will find record of it now. They could have been blowing smoke to scare me and drive me into submission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment