It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

From Ireland I am told

I am told that he was from Ireland  doesn't make it true but that's your formation I got . This is the one who delivered a letter to last Friday  almost a week . After he read that letter the very next day he decided to deliver me some poison he came into the Starbucks while he was off duty to make sure I got that poison .  Megan received the same bowl of soup . She is 6 months pregnant that is very upsetting .  There's an undercover agent that works here too .  There are two Irish  agents that are here collecting Intel and doing their own investigation . I am guessing when I say that I think that they are investigating their own and getting ready  to take their own  back to their own country and put them in prison where they belong . I don't know if that is actually what is happening or just my wishful thinking . This one has attacked me in various ways he used to follow me when I went outside  thinking that I was taking pictures  and that he was going to call police officers and inform them that I was taking pictures as if it's against the law which it is not welcome to America twit .  He has sent employees to confront me about taking sugar and cream .  They assume that I'm sleeping when I have my baseball cap covering my face they walk up and actually put their hands on me  telling me not to sleep I was never asleep . His mentality level is low and his actions prove it . If those Irish spies that  I saw  and had slight interaction with are really investigating him they're going to have to wait until he goes through American courts cuz he tried to kill me  but you can have them after that he's all yours 



No comments:

Post a Comment