It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

D'Ann Harper Realtors

 I found a house that was perfect for my children and I,and I was more than qualified for the house. The management team was this real estate group. By this time I had been suffering for years of my ex-husband calling potential landlords lying to them about who I was and whether or not I pay my bills. I knew I would have this same problem and it was highly likely that I would not get it. He had been working with a bad dad in the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign who worked for Coldwell Banker. I had a VA voucher to help me get the house. The real estate agent named Mike located in Round Rock called them and told them I did not have the VA voucher and it was about to disappear. When I had to interact with him he was screaming vouchers are hard to get. I already had the voucher and all the necessary paper work. He lied to them and he was about to be exposed for his fraud and that is why he was screaming. Mike is highly unstable. He lost his job and it would not surprise me if he got that job back. Honestly I do not remember if this was the exact house it was a three bedroom for rent on this street.

No comments:

Post a Comment