It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Richard apartment manager

I went to GI Forum and I had three VA Vouchers and one of them was for survivors of domestic violence. The same crew of demons called them to make all those disappear. When I had the vouchers I was talking to Richard at this apartment complex. He had all kinds of excuses about why I may not qualify. Now that I look back on my many meetings with this man he had already a predetermined dissension about approving my rental. He was telling me that waitresses and taxi drivers don't make as much as they think they do and they are low income. The statement is strange and I tried to ignore it. This complex is for low income people. He was using a credit reporting agency that is not approved. There are three that are approved and accredited we all know that, this is common knowledge. He also said that he had dealt with GI Forum and they say they are going to pay application fees and deposits and they never come through. Their word is no good and they always drop the ball making apartment managers and veterans waiting only to loose the apartment they apply for. This is absolutely true I have watched this happen over and over again. They play this game so they can help less veterans and line their own pockets. So many veterans are on the streets of San Antonio because of the dirty business practices of the GI Forum. They stripped me of all my vouchers. They took my domestic violence voucher telling me that the violence ended 5 years ago. First of all listen to what they said they admitted I suffered and they know it. Second I turned in 35 police reports showing the harassment and stalking. I had pictures of my ex-husband following, stalking and terrorizing me. One of those vouchers was not a Veterans voucher it was government and they had no business giving it and taking it away. Five years ago? Does anyone else see how sick the GI Forum is for saying that? I provided the pictures, witness statements, and police reports and when my ex-husband called them and told them he was one of the Castro's and said that I was no longer suffering that abuse what exactly is wrong with their heads. After he did that they would not provide any services not even helping to build a resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment