It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Michelle Meeks State Farm and another agent too

Michelle Meeks State Farm agent was colluding with Castro's, Chief McManus and Gregory Marshall she charged me more that twice what I should been paying. She is a dirty business woman. I was getting advice from my phone unfortunately at that time I was not talking to who I thought I was talking to. Officer Flores was in the phone at that time and he had developed quite an obsession I think in his sick mind he was looking at our interaction as a relationship. He was telling me I had to go to state farm telling me that if I went to the cheaper insurance companies I would end up not getting the coverage I needed. He went so far as to tell me that I could get pulled over and get a ticket for lack of coverage. I can't believe I actually believed that crap. I had just seen people burned because they were not covered properly. Gieco is famous for not providing the proper coverage they have people picking their coverage lay people who are not educated in the insurance world they are so ridiculous. These are some of the things I learned when I entered the insurance world. So Michelle was charging me an outrageous amount and she told me she had to give me a penalty for not having coverage for an extended period of time. I didn't have coverage because I did not have an auto for an extended period of time. Now you see what a snake she is? That is some major fraud. I look forward to her never being an insurance agent again.
Their objective was to keep me broke so I couldn't hire a attorney and get a house adequate for my children and I. It was working and not only that I was constantly on the phone with these people and the corporate office of state farm taking my energy away from combating the courts and dirty city officials. All this was before Wray, Nirenberg, Sculley and others they were clueless as to what they were getting themselves into.

No comments:

Post a Comment