It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Still no Medical treatment

Did everyone see the hospital records I took pictures of everything I had and there was were no written prescriptions there. I am still ill and I can not get proper medical treatment. I am a fool I got water from Starbucks this morning and now I am ill again unable to stay awake, weak and unable to concentrate. Soon I will not be able to keep myself awake. I was given a warning this morning but I thought I was being told to take pictures and give out enlightenment now that I feel the side effects I understand the message I was being given. Two cups of water now I will struggle to keep myself awake and productive praying it won't effect my heart in a fatal manner.
I thought we were past the poisoning stage of this game. Those starbucks employees keep claiming they are not the bad guys they are not evil it is just lies they all need to go to prison and while you are there you should be ingesting what you have been giving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment