It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Joaquin Castro extortion King

Joaquin has been gas lighted into believing he earned the respect of President Putin it isn't true but necessary for him to believe that. 


Joaquin Castro really likes the Limelight . A couple of years ago  he was spending way too much time in my phone listening to me and reading everything that I wrote he literally used my statements when he was talking to the press in front of the nation .  That is so very sad  you really need to have a different pass time and get out of my phone that proves it . 


 You're talking about ordering transcripts of when he was talking to foreign leaders. How about the transcripts of you talking to foreign leaders you talk to all the time you think you're going to keep that secret the FBI is watching their documenting and recording everything and you sit in front of Congress like you've never talked to any foreign leaders you do it all the time. You're also colluding foreign agents the city of San Antonio your city is full of foreign agents and they keep coming in by the droves Houston Corpus Christi New York Brooklyn Boston New Jersey who's bringing them in Joaquin? most likely you and your brother
We all should listen to Joaquin Castro about what he says concerning extortion because he is the Master and King of extortion. While I was locked in my house he continuously told me over and over again that my bills would not be paid and taken care of and I would never see my children again if I didn't keep quiet about what was happening to me while locked into my home. I'm pretty sure that's extortion people. He had a lot to gain it's about his reputation and keeping secrets. His brother did the exact same thing to me concerning his bisexuality he didn't want me to announce it. And he continuously dangles my children and their well-being in my face trying to get me to shut up about his bisexuality. If he had any Common Sense he would realize that I was told about the bisexuality by investigating agents you might be able to shut me out but you're not going to be able to shut up the entire FBI.

No comments:

Post a Comment