It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Starbucks the Rim

While at The Rim Starbucks I was taking pictures as I always do as I was instructed to do by agents. Some of the Dominion of minions became upset was complaining it to the employee. This particular employee is also a minion who likes to stalk and harass and innocent woman fighting for her children. Apparently they don’t know the law in this region of San Antonio they don’t know that it’s against the law to stalking harass anybody. That employee then informed me that I wasn’t allowed to take pictures because apparently that employee thinks that it’s okay to violate somebody Civil Right. No it’s not okay you cannot tell me that I can’t take pictures I don’t know who you think you are but you’re about to learn you’re not all that. Chief should I stop taking the pictures because the people who are stalking and harassing me don’t like it or should I follow the instruction of an agent and continue to take the pictures of the stalkers and harassers? Such a hard decision.
What the employee did to me is a violation of the lawsuit against Starbucks that the two young men in Philadelphia or New York agreed upon in a court of law. All Starbucks in San Antonio Texas have violated that court order agreement. I guess the retraining that they all went through didn’t really help

the one pictured below stopped breathing for a minute when i announced this is the mueller probe! I explained the President was smart enough to say "I'm Fucked" too bad you people don't understand your in the same position. I also explained to my phone while they listened in that it doesn't how much money you have you won't be able to find an attorney to go up against Mueller and Comey no attorneys are that dumb. If you find one that daft then they won't sin simple as that.  Many people left after made the voice post on my old blog. That's odd right?
It’s amazing they don’t have moral compass don’t have enough sense to say no we’re not going at all gang up on one woman know what they actually agreed to do it these are demons. And could somebody help me explain why the NSA agents in the FBI agent haven’t contacted these people you know how many of these people you pulled into this game but these morons think that I’m not going to take any picture of the two of them they also think that without the picture I take go get away with their crimes the agents have seen all the communications between you and the Castro Brothers they’ve documented it is going to a court of law away with anything they know exactly who you are they know what your vehicle looks like and they know how many times you’ve been following me around the city you’re not getting away with anything just by forcing me to not take pictures it’s not going to help your situation you’re just being stupid it’s a fruitless venture


No comments:

Post a Comment