It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Starbucks leon springs

Mysteriously after I arrived here the place filled up. They all know me and I just don't want to know any of them.

I do love how they’re making the minions cover up their ears so they can’t hear me so they don’t understand who they’re attacking they don’t understand who’s investigation they have just walked into. They want to make sure they don’t lose their minions I got a feeling you’re losing minions all day today aren’t you? I’d like to welcome everybody to the Mueller probe train come enjoy the ride. There’s a free gift guaranteed to everybody quickly come and see which is your gift. Either a certification of appreciation or a criminal record that keeps on giving and never goes away which will your free gift be? Robert Mueller guarantees supplies will not run out so come now. Enjoy the ride


No comments:

Post a Comment