It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

SAPD investigators

A team of SAPD officers are investigating Chief McManus and all the employees of his office. While they are conducting these investigations they are torturing me. They are refusing me medical attention. I went to the Hospital and these investigators watched as the medical team colluded with foreign agents to manipulate my care. They watched as foreign agents hatch into the Hospital networks changing the results of my blood work up. They watched as they manipulated the meds I was given. I can barely see straight. I was unable to keep myself awake and functional on Tuesday Nov. 13th. I am still very ill sleeping outside when it is below freezing. I still have no food and no way to get food that is not full of poison. I could not go to the St. Vincent De Paul those people have poisoned me in the past and they will keep doing this. The SAPD investigators consider themselves the good guys when they have me out here and they attempt to cause my death. They are fully aware this is not a legally way to conduct an investigation. You do not put a victim and witness out on the streets attacking her and watching Chief McManus attack her. He has been committing these crimes against me since 2012 you have enough to give him capitol punishment you don't need to keep torturing me. You simply want me to perish so you don't have to be held accountable for your own crimes.
I have had enough I have been doing this for years so you can clean the sociopathic traders to our nation out of San Antonio.
Some crazy individual sent me a message that the Mayor is a redeemed villain if that were true I would NOT still be out here being tortured. He is a sociopath, pervert criminal, they hoped gas lighted me would keep me from listing all the stories of the crimes he committed against me. It doesn't matter if I tell those stories the FBI knows everything he has done. The FBI knows more than I do I can not tell everyone what all those messages he was recieving and sending however the FBI has copies of all those. I have been telling my stories and retelling my stories over and over again since 2014. The only people that were ever brought to justice are those ones who were brought to justice during the Comey headed investigation in 2017 and early 2018 until Trump fired him. NO ONE ELSE has been brought to justice as if we couldn't see the SAPD investigation team were incompetent look at that fact that not one person has been brought to justice as they investigate and I am on my death bed while they play games. They provoke all city officials to commit more crimes and I am hanging onto life by a thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment