It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Brian foreign agent sociopath

This sociopath is still stalking and harassing as he is here attacking our democracy. He was laughing in my face when I stated that he is apart of CIA. He is in fact working with the traders who work with the CIA. He is a sociopath that thinks it is OK to keep three children trapped in abuse as he attacks and attempts to cause the death of their mother. This sociopath is working at CAM Ministries with several other traders to our nation who are consorting in espionage. He keeps coming to find me and to make I am still out here being tortured because when I disappear he will be going to prison and  then trial. It is very soon that these sociopaths are finally taken into custody. I am sick to death of your games I am not playing along. This effecting my health I can barely keep myself vertical, I can not see straight and I struggle each day to even get food. This morning I watched a dirty police officer give five dollars and a whaterburger sandwich to the homeless sociopaths helping them to attack an innocent mother to help foreign agents and attack our country's democracy. I have had enough of my life being on the line because Greg Marshall colluded with spies and he has been able to convince them I need to die to save themselves. That's rich considering that intelligence agencies know exactly who all you are because the FBI has been watching him since 2001. You have no secrets because you have been communicating with him and doing him favors. You all were stupid enough to believe his lies and you were stupid enough to believe he could cause me to want to take my own life. I kept telling you if you continue to believe the Trailer Park Trash and continue to trust that he would make this situation go away. You should have listened to me now you are all looking at Capitol Punishment because you were stupid enough to believe he is an asset he is the one that made all this exposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment