It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

San Antonio Public Library computer network


You see a command screen come up that's exactly what happens when my ex-husband and his foreign agent friends are hacking into the network of the San Antonio Public Library they were manipulating everything I did on the computer not only that but apparently they were needed to watch to see what I was doing. Most days when I'm using the computer I can see the good guys and bad guys fighting with each other very unique experience to see this. Unfortunately I don't have the technical terms to explain it to you but I understand what's happening. All of this will be used in court of law the prosecute these demons

No comments:

Post a Comment