It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

San Antonio College free coffee

Yesterday the ex-husband gave me instruction to drink the free coffee that was given out in front of the Moody Center. I thought that it was just poison but I'm still sick today so it's become clear to me that it was tainted with a virus or bacteria. Pretty clever you might have actually gotten away with it had you not already been watched for years and I continuously tell you that you're being watched but you keep up this gamish devilish Behavior. CIA agents and foreign agent obviously thinks that they are smarter than those who are investigating them. How hard is it for investigating agent to walk over there and get a cup of coffee and take it to a lab and to see that it's tainted with a virus bacteria or what not. I think that an epidemic of flu epidemic is it about to break out here at the college that is completely ridiculous just so they could get me

No comments:

Post a Comment