It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, November 10, 2019

New homeless man

This man is new to the street and he doesn't exactly fit in. Carries himself differently than most homeless people. He reminds me of an experience I had last year.
Last year I was walking down Houston Street late one evening I noticed that there was an agent sitting on a bench watching me. He was sitting on a bench next to the Embassy almost on the corner of Houston and Soledad. I walked on Houston Street and there was too many ads coming at me I went around them the best I could and the agent watch. The new homeless man resembles that agent that was watching me last year. I'm not saying they're the same people I'm just saying he looks a lot like that agent that's all I'm saying

No comments:

Post a Comment