It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, November 10, 2019

City employee or is he

He was working for the city before I got out here on the streets where I have been forced to live by the dirty City officials. Unlike other city employees this guy is actually a really good guy. I've seen some real Noble qualities in this man. There was a man on the Riverwalk who is crying he was suicidal drug addiction had taken over his life and he was on rock bottom he wanted to give up he wanted to throw in the towel. This man sat down with him and talk to him brought him back into the light. He gave him a dozen phone numbers for City resources he walked him off in the Riverwalk onto the street and called somebody to help. He went above and beyond to help that man. He's not like any of the others who attack me stalk and harass me on a daily basis. This is genuinely a good person I don't see this very often. And it's important for me to shout it to the mountain tops because he deserves to be known for his Good Deeds. And thank God there are good people out there because it was starting to lose hope.
I'm not saying that he might have another job as well I'm just saying he's not like anybody else who's apart of this conspiracy. You make your own judgment call about what or who he is. Mysteriously he's always in the same location that I am in when I am downtown. Mysteriously, you think about it

No comments:

Post a Comment