It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Monica my Hero

Monica my hero
  1. Here we have two police officers who are conversing about what it is they can do to me and what it is they are going to do to me after I went to see the commissioner and I saw Wilson?. Because apparently the commissioner thinks that something needs to be done to me simply by standing in front of the courthouse. I don’t know this Wilson person however it is obvious he knows me and he snapped at me as if I am a threat to him?????? Agent McSneaky would you like to fill me in on why this person knows me and why he is attacking me verbally and sending police officers at me. I mistakenly thought I was addressing the commissioner silly me….
Wilson is the attorney that took this to a court of law he is doing to Monica what they did to me, they have a restraining order full of lies and they are walking around handing it out to people damning her character and lying about her. There was a current reporter here and when the attorney spoke he did not do a very good job to say the least he kept saying her, she, say her name you are telling a story about HER I literally stood wondering who her is. He asked to answer questions i had to ask who HER was. confusing and although I don’t know him he knew exactly who I am and he snapped at me. You know your career is over don’t you? 

MONICA IS AWESOME SPREAD THE WORD
  1. Something doesn’t feel right about this man handing this out to anybody who asked for it. The same thing was done to me and restraining orders were based on the lives just like the lies and this restraining order something’s not right here and I don’t know if it’s about you legality or if it’s about ethics but this is looking Shifty.
    It’s like gossip is like ruining her reputation damning her name and her character based on the lies that he is telling the court of law in the entire city. I don’t see how this is based on discrimination because I’m the one but these people were stalking and harassing so it’s going to be pretty difficult for me to see any discrimination here whatsoever
WHEN i WAS STANDING HERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THIS DISPLAY WAS THIS MAN KEPT TALKING ABOUT A COMMISSIONER OVER AND OVER AGAIN COMMISSIONER THIS COMMISSIONER THAT AND HE LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THE COMMISSIONERS SO I THOUGHT HE WAS REFERRING TO HIMSELF IN THE THIRD PERSON. OOPS I FIGURED OUT MY MISTAKE NO THIS IS NO COMMISSIONER.
HE IS AN ATTORNEY THAT WILL NOT BE AN ATTORNEY WHEN THIS IS ALL DONE. I KNOW A COUPLE COMMISSIONERS THAT WILL NOT BE COMMISSIONERS WHEN THIS IS DONE TOO. 
SO THE NOT COMMISSIONER CREEPER CALLED POLICE OFFICERS TO HARASS ME TALK ABOUT ABUSE OF THE SYSTEM I KEEP TELLING EVERYONE CALLING POLICE AND LYING ABOUT NEEDING THEIR SERVICES IS VERY ILLEGAL SO WHEN WILL JUSTICE BE SERVED?


No comments:

Post a Comment