It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Dirty Child SAPD Officer

He wouldn't leave me alone I kept telling him to leave over and over again. He kept telling me he would pay me for a blow job. He smelled of liquor he said he works downtown at a bar and he steals beer and liquor from work but the truth is it is an officer. He may be a theft having criminals on the force is a common thing in San Antonio. His objective was to keep me awake and get me to leave the church walking the streets so they could send perverts and predators at me to attack.  He even started touching me that is assault I kept pushing him away and telling him to leave. 
Later I was told it was yet another dirty police officer. I think this thing matches the pictures of dirty officers at the mall pictures lets cross reference. 




No comments:

Post a Comment