It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

July 6th at Church

July 6th at Church
At the Episcopal Church Justin and George were not in attendance and I was looking so forward to interacting with international spies. 
Art minion for dirty Police officers was in attendance the man who offered me a hotel room was I could be attacked by my enemies dirty police officers, Castro Brothers, Sociopathic Mayor Nirenberg. Art is angry with me and he refuses to speak to me gee was he talked to by authorities? He has a phone with service on it and he has all new possessions which indicates he is a fake homeless man put out here by the Castro Brothers and all the criminal officers and city officials. He is still out here just as Randolph at the Houston st. Starbucks is still out here pretending to be homeless. 
Last night I was being circled by a white SUV that looks exactly like Shirley Gonzalez’s white SUV. Can’t say it was her’s I am not getting too close to that unstable woman. Try to imagine what her children will be going through when they are old enough to read the mueller report. Imagine that her children will be beside themselves knowing that not one of their parents are insane but both and both parents attacked an innocent woman and helped to attack the nations’ democracy. How sad that these unstable people were not thinking about their children when they committed all these crimes. 

OK update Art really is homeless I have no idea where he is getting all the new clothing and backpacks I was told it came from Dirty Police officers and Moscow Heather but that doesn't mean I am being given valid information.
I keep forgetting about citizen based agents and how many of the countries citizen based agents have been brought to San Antonio to play in their sick game. Of course because they are registered as citizen based agents that makes it easier for investigators to see who they are and who they are receiving instruction from. I think most of the citizen based agents belong to CIA

No comments:

Post a Comment