It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

July 5th

July 5th
During the evening of July 5th I made a sign and decided that I would be standing on the side of the road telling all my attackers who I really am and who they have spent years attacking. As I knew would happen SAPD and Park Police Officers were circling me and waiting to arrest me for holding a sign they were driving up and down up down St. Mary’s by 281. I am sorry that you moron’s are so simple there is no law against holding a sign. If you are not asking for money then it is not pan handling and it is not a crime. Does everyone see the sign spinners advertising for store clearances? Remember the Preacher that was delivering a message of God who became nasty? He actually works for the government and now you are all in hot water did you monitor what he was saying? Did you censor his message and make sure it was not offensive what are you doing down at city hall? 

No comments:

Post a Comment