It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Helicopter still coming

Hey Joaquin Castro is it illegal to manipulate the resources of San Antonio sending sapd helicopters to fly over my head repetitively all day  for 6 years straight ? Is that illegal Joaquin Castro is that legal? Oh I've got a few questions and I'm going to ask them the same way you were speaking to Congress because I have some Authority here I'm the victim that you've been breaking all of these laws  to victimize . And while you're in front of Congress why don't we discuss the fact that you're tweeting out there about some nuclear power plant equipment that was stolen from a car in San Antonio








No comments:

Post a Comment