It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Benny VIA Bus Driver

When I arrived back in San Antonio I got on a bus after yelling at Dech, he was riding with Doiser and at the time neither of us knew that Doiser was the one who had been chasing me down to Waco. I watched Dech tell Doiser the story of everything that had been done to me while locked in my house. Little did he know that Doiser was involved and he was a killer who had been chasing me all over this city and chased me out of this city.
When I was at Walt Smith's house Doiser had been stomping threw all the neighbors back yards to get a clean shot at my head to kill me. That is when Dech stopped riding with Doiser and refused to work with him. Doiser is that stupid to think he is going to get away with his crimes. Clearly Dech did not tell him about Comey and Mueller. Doiser is mentally and physically like Goofy the Disney dog.
Benny the VIA bus driver came at me and he offered me a place to stay. When the bus was going back downtown to the garage it broke down. A new bus was brought for him to drive to the garage I got on that bus with him. Another 100 came to the location to take all the other passengers. He told me he would get in-trouble for having me on a bus that was out of service. But he was so hyper to do a favor for the Castros and Christopher Wray he did it anyway.
While at his house he told me that his wife left him. He was left with the 400,000.00 house and the wife and young child left? It was clearly a lie how does a VIA bus driver afford such a house. It was clearly his wife's income that purchased that house. Then he started to tell more lies about the fact she works for the NSA. Maybe she does I have no idea. When I went to the NSA I told them about Benny and his claim his wife works for the NSA. Started to think that was the connection between Benny and the Castro's and Wray until I learned the hard way that all VIA employees are involved in this and they are all traders to our nation. Benny tried to sleep with me because that is what all minions are instructed to do. He failed. He was instructed to give me money and he did the records of withdrawal from his account was there when his wife went looking. He took me to his house a second time and he had a copy of my favorite book and he was trying to make some sort of connection to me. This has a dual purpose they think they can make me fall for someone who will throw me to the curb and cause a emotional break and they also needed to break a connection between Officer Dech and myself. They are still to this day trying to do this and that has been a year 3 endevour that they keep failing at. Benny was acting stupid like all other minions talking in front of my phone making sex noises and then claiming we had sex. He was also sending out text messages claiming we had. Benny that will be so upsetting to your wife when these are published in the Mueller Probe. He gave me one of those smart watches from his house. I am assuming they instructed him to do this because I had no electrics on me at the time and they needed to track me. I went there one more night and this time I got an I-pad. What a perfect opportunity. If I didn't have these items would his wife ever believe I was in her house? I wrote a letter about my personnel story and then I told her in detail what her husband had done. I put the letter and the electronics from his home in the envelope and I started walking to his house making sure the wife got the info she needed. I vowed to myself after the hell I went through in my marriage with cheating I would always tell a woman who I saw it happening to. When I was walking to Benny's house to put in or near the mail box Officer Nick Doiser was driving his wife's car chasing me down very angry that I was telling Benny's wife. The creep nearly ran me over and he did terrify me. While I had the electronics I said in front of them I was going to Dech's house and beating on the door. I was messing with their heads I don't even know which house is Dech's. Doiser is so simple. After I got the package to Benny's house I started walking in the general direction of Dech's house and Doiser was driving up and down Wurzbach speeding out of control laying rubber. Hope you buy your wife new tires asshole.

There is more to this story but these are the important points

I also told VIA everything Benny did. He lost his job for a minute and got it back. His wife was angry and they were fighting. I don't know if they got back together or not. When Benny saw me walking down San Pedro he swerved the bus to hit me.
I think Benny is the one that drove for a general or that was Donovan Crumedy not sure
Benny thinks that crack should be legal and if it wasn't for drug tests he would be using it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment