It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Aguirre Law Group

When I went to this law firm to deliver my story and ask for help there was a foreign agent on my heals collecting up all my paper work making sure no one knew my real story. Today I went to deliver my story again and the pretty blonde paralegal was in my face informing me what kind of law they practice. She was convinced I had never been there. She knew exactly who I was and she was nervous. How do you know me? I don't know you. She was very rude and hyper to get rid of me. I don't want to be interacting with you anymore than you want me darkening your door step.

No comments:

Post a Comment