It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, November 15, 2019

Senator Mendoza

I have been visiting his office repeativly since 2015 asking for help he was contacted by other senators that informed him of my situation and he still did nothing and this is due to the fact he is colluding with foreign agents. He is going to prison with the rest. 
I'm doing a wonderful job draining the swamp I wasn't even trying but that's what's happening. He was colluding with the Castro brothers and every time I went to see him he receive phone calls from them they were telling him that I was crazy and that he should not help me it was his staff members I assure you that he is well aware what is happening does not have plausible deniability

No comments:

Post a Comment