It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Objective of my enemies announced

image


My enemies were sending me this on Tumblr in June and July of 2019. More than not these are sent by Officer Nick Doiser and the 21 year old twit and they are able to get others with the low mentality levels like theirs to join in. I was already well aware this is what they were hoping for my ex-husband is the one that convinced them they could make this happen. You shouldn't listen to a trailer park trash fat-man now your going to prison and the entire world will know how sick you are. So many foreign agents can thank these simple minded wonders for exposing their identities to Comey.

No comments:

Post a Comment