It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

July 8th

Still sending criminals at me
My enemies have not stopped sending criminals July 8th at 7:00am I had many minions driving by. At 4am I had helicopters and planes who Is awake at 4am that would be upset. I had a black pick up truck following me at 7:30 am similar to the black pick up truck owned by dirty san Antonio college police stalker and similar to the black pick up that is owned by prue rad substation stalking dirty police officer. That stalker this morning sent a homeless criminal at me asking for sexual favors for money. He offered fifty dollars but had no money. He walked across the street and asked Lawrence Jackson for money and shared he lives at Haven. So I wonder how many dirty LSO at Haven for hope are profiling criminals and perverts staying at the shelter who would be willing to assault me and which dirty officers are talking to the LSO via text, calls, and in person. Gee I wonder what kind of people could figure these details out? Clearly not the city manager’s office and every incompetent employee there who thinks it’s best and fitting to leave someone on the streets where their life is in danger. They can’t see any good reason to pull someone to safety who is being stalked and harassed by criminal officers that should have a badge and a gun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment