It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Jackie

Jackie was at CAM ministies when I announced that Travis Church was no longer allowed to call themselves Methodists for political reasons. Because of the foreign agents they were aiding and housing. This is the lie my enemies led me to believe. All the foreign agents at CAM were sitting across from me. They may be dirty American agents or a mixture. Jackie pointed out that they became silent when I said it. Yes they did and then they laughed because some of the gas lighting that they were applying was working. I also believed that the USO downtown was closed because of the crimes they committed against me. Apparently that was not the case. Those employees will be brought to justice it doesn't matter that it hasn't happened at this time. The micro expressions and laughter of the traders at CAM brought me to the truth. When I went to Travis Church the following morning a foreign agent or dirty american agent answered the door and when I asked why they were not allowed to call themselves Methodist anymore he tried to make me believe it was for political reasons. They just don't know when they are beat they don't when to stop making fools of themselves.
I think Jackie is not what he seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment