It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Crips member, maybe SAPD Officer positively

image


OK I was at HEB and there was a man riding a Harley with a blue bandana. He got off his bike waving his arms around yelling at me and swearing. I didn't know who he was or what his problem was and I spent a couple of days wondering why the crips were involved and what the heck I did to them. He had a leather vest on I don't remember if I could see Crips on it or what chapter he is from. I wasn't thinking I was frightened. I got out of there I didn't know what he was going to do next.
Now the fact is if I didn't take the time to confirm who he belonged to I can not say if he is or is not a Crips gang member.
But here is the rub, I found a picture of him on a SAPD facebook page. I can tell you confidently that he is a SAPD Officer. So that means a SAPD Officer could be a member of the CRIPS gang. WOW!
There is a possibility he just wanted me to think that. His level of anger was enough to cause alarm and getting off his bike throwing his arms around and yelling at me! There is so much wrong with that. A criminal like so many other SAPD Officers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment