It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, June 20, 2020

My life is in danger I am in fear for my life

Gregg Marshall doesn't know when to quit collecting up criminals and sending them at me to threaten me . I can't really call 911  I don't own this property I'm sitting on . And as I said before the dirty police officers won't help me they probably won't even show up and if they did show up they would slam me up against the wall and arrest me for doing nothing wrong because that's what they've done in the past and I have no reason to believe they won't do it now . Would it be nice if we had a governor  that actually ran the state of Texas  instead of allowing all of these foreign agents and dirty City officials to run it for him 





No comments:

Post a Comment