It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Officer Nick Dozer

 This sociopathic killing officer doesn't have enough of a brain to stop the doorknob continues to send me messages telling me that I will be done on July 4th. They've been playing this game since 2017 telling me when I will be done if you pulled to safety he is such a major doorknob I never believed you stupid I just watched you play a game thinking that you were winning something you have announced that you're upset about the emails and making that announcement to me is a big mistake you just remember that you're the tall lanky ugly sociopaths that tried to kill me chasing me all over the state of Texas chasing me all over the city of San Antonio through people's backyards so that you can get close to me and get a bullet through my head. And you think that you're accomplishing something by sending me a message telling me I'll be pulled to safety in a week yes you're accomplishing something alright another thousand emails will be sent out across this country because you can't keep your stupid mouth shut because you can't do the right thing and get out of my telephones and all of my other electronics. You have an inability to learn because you are so highly insane you don't have control of this situation and you don't have control of me. Nobody is falling for your stupid games your gaslighting stories the only thing that you are accomplishing with this is digging your grave that much deeper keep driving

No comments:

Post a Comment