It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Janet neering

 My mother was in a car accident that was extremely serious it was a piece of s*** foreign agent she was about 21 years old. It was the third car accident that she had been in this time somebody died a 19 year old man. He was a target of the demon foreign agents my mother was a Target too because of Gregory Marshall this was a planned car accident he was going to take out my parents one at a time so he could have their estate because the moron thought that he could have their estate.
After Gregory Marshall spent 20 years trying to kill me trying to kill our children he successfully killed his own parents and then he tried to kill my mother you made it sound so my father to I just don't know the details just yet I will though soon.
After all of that my parents stabbed me in the back and colluded with Gregory Marshall they destroyed our relationship kept giving him information that he should not have had we're playing games with my f****** head about whether or not they were talking to him and whether or not he was allowed at their house he tried to kill both of you at so f****** stupid you are. You stabbed your own daughter in the f****** back for a man that tried to kill you. In 2014 I don't only been in Texas for a few months I've been followed around I was communicating with my parents and talking to them I was telling the stories of how I was being followed around and I didn't know what to do and it was Gregory Marshall and all his friends Tamara Morrissey and all of his relatives the Castro brothers and all of their relative. My parents decided it was too stressful and I was no longer allowed to call their house and talk to them about my situation they told me to stop talking to them because Gregory Marshall told them to do that. 6 years later and they don't give a s*** where their daughter is they don't care if I'm alive or dead or being tortured they continue to talk to Gregory Marshall they probably destroyed all of my possessions that were there all of those computers and videos that are evidence in a major investigation they probably destroyed them you're not very good people

No comments:

Post a Comment