It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, June 29, 2020

Governor Abbott continues to do nothing

You send the emails to my Governor begging him to help me begging him to pull me to safety and help my children . I continue to send him emails with the details of the crimes that are being committed against me  and one of the persons that is committing these crimes against me is a pedophile rapist who is guilty of death fraud  that is supposed to be in prison or in a grave  but it's here in San Antonio running around manipulating every faucet of this city manipulating every city official  and several police officers . The governor continues to do nothing as I've said a hundred times the governor is not in control of Texas he seems to have no Authority here whatsoever because if he did have any Authority wouldn't he stop these crimes from being committed ?  Wouldn't he pulled me to safety wouldn't he helped me pull my children out of abuse ?  Isn't that what are Governors are supposed to do our Governors who take an oath to uphold our Constitution are Governors who do not have the luxury of turning a blind eye to crime  are governors  that we are supposed to be able to trust to do the right thing  and run our state  in a lawful  manner 

No comments:

Post a Comment