It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, June 29, 2020

Yet another game

This is another game they play to the doctor's office over there and those three people sitting on the stoop. That's where I stay every night and I've been doing that for months except when I went with Oscar. They will often send the minions over there and fill up that area so that I can't stay there. And why do you think they're doing that? Because more crimes are planned the mayor of the Castro Brothers Gregory Marshall we'll all be held accountable for any crimes that are planned for this evening and your salts the stalking and harassing of police officers the minions who walk up to me hitting me throwing things at me and stealing my things when these things are planned which they most likely are planned for this evening these doofuses are going to bite the bullet for it here in the state of Texas if you instruct somebody to commit a crime you are charged as if you committed that crime but more importantly these are the people that started this whole conspiracy they started this Gang stalking this bullying. And as I said before will it be easier just to pull one single woman out instead of calling off all of these homeless criminals and instructing them to do various things like sit at a doctor's office do so that I can't go there because I don't want to be anywhere near those violent people? Those are witnesses are not necessarily committing a crime but they are necessarily involved in this conspiracy and they will be called into a court of law to testify against the morons that instructed them to do that. There are thousands upon thousands of witnesses that will be brought into a court of law the Castro Brothers the mayor and Gregory Marshall are banging their head on a brick wall thinking that they're going to get out of this thousands of witnesses. Because as I said many of them haven't actually broke the law. But they did however talk to the dirty politicians and do various silly things in cooperation with the Castro Brothers in the matter. Let me give you another example of the hundreds of things they have done I used to go to a dollar store frequently when I was driving my taxi I use clove oil because I have a condition a scalp condition that was given to me by Joaquin Castro in a matter of speaking. He would call up the store keep of the dollar store in other stores and tell them that they could smell something offencive someone stinks. And when I was kind to them and said it was clove oil and it was me they would then disclosed to me I don't think it smells bad it reminds me of Christmas. Do you see what children Joaquin and Julian Castro are? It's Petty it's trite and these are your elected officials that obviously have nothing better to do then being my phone watching my every move contacting store keeps and asking them to treat me badly. Now I want all of you taxpayers to understand how much you're paying these people to work for the people and if I'm there victim then you could be their victim next it could happen to any of you and this is your tax dollars at work this is some sick stuff I'm only giving you a little tiny pieces of a giant picture

No comments:

Post a Comment