It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Ariel J Robertson

Ariel Jade Robertson has made it clear that she believes herself to be above the law she is still in my phone manipulating that are being typed.
Amazing she has the inability to learn I pointed out to her directly about Espionage and treason and how we punish it in this country and she continues conclude to conspire in espionage.
Ariel Jade Robertson has made it very clear that she wants me to point out all of the crimes that her father has committed over the last 21 years or more and that's exactly what's going to happen. She is clearly to Daft understand that agents and investigating officers are watching her as she unlawfully hacks into my phone. She's been doing this for many years. She has been informed that President Trump has an investigation team who is watching and investigating. They're watching every move she makes every message that she receives and every message that she is sending out as she is talking to her Pals the foreign agents the spies that are here to attack our democracy creating chaos and Havoc complaining the death of millions of Americans. It is extremely sad for me to see that my daughter has absolutely no moral compass she has no heart or remorse for what she has become involved in she is willing to watch the deaths of women children and innocent people all over our country just so she can have Pals letter of high status and those high-status Pals of hers will go to prison with her.
I spent a great many years crying for my daughter trying to protect her asking the Department of Justice to go easy on her I'm no longer going to do that she is Affirmed the sentencing that she will receive she is proving that she is criminally insane she doesn't even have enough sense to stop what she's doing. She needs to go to prison that's what we do with criminals to reform them. I've lost all hope the Ariel is capable of reform I've lost all hope that Ariel is capable of experiencing empathy apathy Compassion or respect for human life. I must have done something wrong my daughter has no human qualities.

No comments:

Post a Comment