It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, June 29, 2020

This is your life 2019

I just realized that you investigators probably want to know a little more detail about the game of this is your life they played in November and December of 2019 during the holidays as if my holidays weren't hard enough they started flying people in from Bay City Michigan. Now I'm assuming the Jeff Epstein doesn't actually have access to his estate it must be frozen right? That means the taxpayers are paying for this because he's here with the CIA twits.
A lot of them I hadn't seen in so many years it would be hard for me to call them out by name there was one particular one that was very special to me her name is Valerie I grew up with her mother Julie Montville. I used to babysit Valerie when she was a young child we stayed in touch over the years and I thought that she was somebody of high moral fiber. Boy was I wrong she was one of the first ones that I recognized and then when I sat in Starbucks they started trickling in and they were acting strange trying to get my attention and going overboard. I'm assuming that some of these messages on Facebook included oh yes Don will recognize me we spent a lot of time together. It probably wasn't true but you know how excited people get when the CIA contact them and wants them to become a part of an investigation. The dimwits don't realize that the CIA is contacting them so that they can commit serious crimes not only against me but against our democracy. I realize some of you didn't know that you were breaking the law I don't think ignorance should be your ticket out of jail.
Here's something they knew somebody they went to HighSchool with or somebody they grew up with or whatever the case may be with on the Streets of San Antonio living homeless most weeks starving. They were told specifically that they would be stalking and harassing me that they would become a part of a conspiracy to bully me gang up on me. I'm not sure if the CIA disclosed that they were trying to create my nervous breakdown but that would be pretty obvious wouldn't it? I would love to see what kind of Lies were told to these people about why they would be bullying an innocent Mother fighting for her children what in their head was making it okay simply because the CIA told them to do it if the CIA told you to jump off a bridge would you do it? What exactly is going on in your head when you decide it's okay as a grown person a professional tabouli and gang stock as if it wasn't bad enough to bully people while you were in high school to be nasty mean and Evil? Grown professionals Bully's we all know how the first lady feels about bullies let's see what happens in this case of the most extreme Pace our nation has ever seen of bullying.

No comments:

Post a Comment