It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Heads up to all of you investigators

It is 12 10 a.m. Monday morning June 29th the dirty police officers have more planned for me to eliminate me I guess they're upset that I have been continuously sending out emails to every Police Department across our country for the last 15 hours straight Non-Stop. Apparently they're going to get me to stop one way or another maybe I'll stop breathing
Now it is clear where the minion came from they helped again.
Now all the text messages attempting to make him angry is more clear the Epstien demons didn't want me to have help.
The 5 always tells me who is helping thanks guys

No comments:

Post a Comment