It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, June 29, 2020

Here in San Antonio random shootings are not random

Here in San Antonio random shootings are not always random this detective had a lot of evidence that he could use against R6 psycho police chief . He probably had a lot of evidence against a lot of dirty officers to .  The criminal that shot him was put up to the ACT this happens all the time it's all listed on my blog pay attention look through it yes there's 6000 Post but it's there for the viewing if you want to see it now I personally hope that he's not actually dead and that he's going to reappear from the dead to testify against McManus . I have no idea if this is the case nobody has disclosed this information to me I do however know that many people that Hillary Clinton  had killed are actually dead and they will join me in a court of law to testify against her . However he's been in witness protection for 4 years?  You guys really are taking a long time in this investigation could you please hurry up .  I need to send more emails 


No comments:

Post a Comment