It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Dirty cop games

 A minion named Benjamin was sent to my location to sell me a phone. It was cheap so I purchased the phone as he was walking away because he was kicked out of the store where I am he continuously told me not to remove his email from the phone he told me not to open it look at it and don't remove it. None of this made any sense why would I not remove his email from a phone that I just purchased which is now mine. He was sent on purpose people to tell me the phone and after he had the money in hand he would then inform police officers it was stolen they would try to trace it to my location and arrest me for stealing a phone which I paid for. And as usual their stupid little scheme to have me arrested for something I didn't do didn't work. The phone was purchased we have witnesses I cleared it I made it my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment