It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, June 29, 2020

Crazy house of agents and minions

This is the crazy house across from the dog park they've had agents in and out of here for the last 18 months . This is where there are several variety of drugs moving in and out . This is where the shooter was staying who shot off 12 shots here through the park through the street and in the house  and just outside the house and these are the type of characters that are going in and out of this house . From what I can see it's mostly foreign agents and spies .  I was informed a couple of days ago that  the CIA twit brought my daughter into San Antonio  apparently they were hoping that if I went face-to-face with my daughter who's trying to find for my desk that I might have an emotional breakdown that emotional breakdown that they've been spending about 10 years trying to get  probably more than 10 years they've been trying and continuously failing so now they're bringing in my daughter who I wrote off years ago and they're hoping that will work . That looks like an act of desperation to me . There's two young ladies standing there on the porch going in  knocking on the door to get in .  I have no idea if one of them is my daughter and I am not going to go out of my way to see I know that when I was walking downtown there was people passing me with lovely dirty looks the CIA twits and their foreign agents . 









No comments:

Post a Comment