It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, June 26, 2020

Police officers Everywhere I Go day and night

No matter where I go what city are what part of San Antonio I go there are police officers stalking and harassing me they wave at me they get sarcastic charcoal taunting me some of them treat me like I'm the item and I don't even know them and I most certainly have never done anything to them . I've become so accustomed to it sometimes I forget to mention it . In case you're wondering if I feel fear of course I do I'm very afraid of all of them I don't know the good ones from the bad ones I don't know which one is going to pull their weapon and put it in my face something that has happened to me several times before  something I am always anticipating will happen again . I walk through the fear  having faith in my Lord  that I'll make it to the other side of this I certainly don't have the help with the governor . President Trump can you please call me to safety now do your investigators have enough yet ?  I don't want to die on the streets  I'm in a great deal of pain and it's hard for me to continue to move around as you want the crimes of the dirty City officials not only San Antonio but many other City  as you watch the crimes of the dirty police officers who don't know how to stop who think that they are above the law .  Yesterday we watched Nancy Pelosi manipulating CIA the residence of San Antonio and the dirty police officers here she also manipulated air traffic control and planes and helicopters .  So I'm asking President Trump do we have enough now ? 


No comments:

Post a Comment