It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, June 29, 2020

Lots of foolish activity













I have no idea if this is my 21 year old daughter Ariel Jade Robertson. I was given a description and told that she was here this fits the description I haven't seen her in years. A few months ago I kept getting a message over and over again I lost weight I lost weight. I had no idea who was sending me the message and I had no idea why they were concerned that I know they lost weight I assumed it was Gregory Marshall because he is extremely obese. I had no idea that I had been dealing with my daughter and that she had been in my phone for so very long. Of course I've had conversations with her and she has done some extremely devious and evil things. And I certainly know that for the last 5 weeks she's been in my phone doing the very evil and devious things that she does. I know that my daughter is 5 foot 4 whether or not this is her I don't know I can't say for sure but I do know that investigating officers and investigating agents know for absolutely sure whether or not it is her the young man that she is with has a tattoo on his lower leg the right side the outside of the leg. And I hope these pictures are adequate for facial recognition the art coffee shop that they were at most likely has cameras somewhere in there. They circled Park twice and then walked back to the back of the coffee shop got in a black vehicle that has Texas plates you'll see all that in the pictures and just note that this is CIA twits games
































































No comments:

Post a Comment