It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, June 29, 2020

Another policechief with the astronomically stupid response

Here we have a police chief with the astronomically stupid response apparently he didn't read the email at all he wants me to contact the local law enforcement the people that are trying to kill me the people that put me on the streets  isn't he a piece of work . To find somebody so stupid who's in control of a police department in Austin or the surrounding areas is not at all surprising Senate San Antonio or saturated foreign agents and Traders to our nation who are involved in the New World Order  or causing all this chaos strife and vision of America . But I need you to go ahead and take a look at it draw your own conclusions let your jaw drop at how stupid this email is  most of you have received the email is reading this  did the email point out specifically that I was being attacked by local law enforcement would it make any sense for me to try and contact them even though I do that constantly but it wouldn't make any sense for me to believe that I was going to get help from the people that are trying to kill me  how stupid is this ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment