It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Moore criminal minions

He drives a green minivan with brown stripe on the bottom he's at the park everyday cleaning out his van and sitting in his van watching the activity of the park in other words watching me  the tactic of stealing my things has a Jeff Epstein thing and Officer Nick Doiser The psychopath 


Does Criminal walked up on me while I was sleeping and tried to steal my rucksack . Thought that I wouldn't wake up while he was  pulling it away from me  and that's how ruthless  officer  Nick Dozer  and  Jeff Epstein are this is the exact thing that they have been doing for me  4 months  sending idiots stealing my things while I sleep .  That's what pieces of crap they are  they have theirs coming to them very soon Jeff Epstein now has cemented his capital punishment sentence  he will absolutely be sentenced to death  it was questionable before  but when you break out of prison faking your own death and continue to commit crimes on the street  you definitely getting your capital punishment 



No comments:

Post a Comment