It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Hubert Clifton Robertson III

When I was dating Hubert Robertson he drank every night. Although I didn't know it he was a drug dealer he was doing things like cocaine and a large amount of marijuana. He was always paranoid about letting strangers anywhere near his house. Because of the large amount of marijuana he had knowing that he could go to prison for a long time.
When he would drink too much he was a very violent man it would get upset and you didn't even know what he was upset about. One particular evening out I demanded that I drive because I have not been drinking he became so irate and upset about the fact that I was driving that he punched his windshield three times until it broke the entire windshield was smashed and so is his hand too that's what kind of person you were Robertson is.

No comments:

Post a Comment