It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, June 26, 2020

Snow machine Riders through my yard

 Snow machines four wheelers and three wheelers are a big deal in Michigan and when it snows a lot it's the only transportation we have. So almost every household has it snow machine. And I lived on the kawkalin river which means everybody has one.
Down the street from me live too young man that went to high school with my daughter and he had a snow machine a four-wheeler and a motorcycle. Hubert Robertson became acquainted with him told him where I lived and paid him to terrorize my children and I. Take a look at my old Facebook see the postings about the snow machine. He was ripping through the yard my yard up and down the driveway is circling the house he did this many times. He got way too close to the house. You might think no big deal right? Now imagine my three small children standing in the yard when this idiots ripping through with a snow machine now imagine my children being run over by this moron that got paid by Robertson now is it a big deal?
Many lives have been lost in Michigan to snow machine accidents. Try to imagine a five-year-old standing in the yard building a snowman or shoveling the driveway or throwing snowballs when this moronic teenager enters private property going through the yard over and over again with not a care in the world about anybody's safety. And if that wasn't bad enough Hubert Robertson was able to find 20 young men to get on that River with their four wheelers there are three wheelers there snow machines racing up and down making sure they stayed in front of my house doing it all day and all night at all hours of the night. And they were all paid by Hubert Robertson to terrorize me and my three small children. You see how sick Hubert Robertson is why are my children made to suffer because he's a psychopath? I have not forgotten and this isn't over statue of limitations does not apply and that young man is going to be standing in a court of law and I want the book thrown at him and I'm going to get it

No comments:

Post a Comment