It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, June 26, 2020

Governor Abbott refuses to do anything

 My situation is escalating getting much worse I'm barely able to move around the city. I have no money no shelter and it's been raining all day. I have an injury that causes me to barely be able to walk and the governor's still refuses to pulled me to safety. I bet all of you to use his Twitter his Facebook send him emails make phone calls ask him why he is refusing to do anything why he refuses to have me pulled to safety. Please continuously ask him and if you can will you spread my story on Facebook as well so the rest of the nation can see what our governor is doing or I should say not doing

No comments:

Post a Comment